depiction of anatomical structures. Newly updated with a wealth of material to facilitate study, this medical textbook demonstrates the correlation of structures with appropriate clinical images and surface anatomy — essential for proper identification in the dissection lab and successful preparation for course exams.
Clinically focused, consistently and clearly illustrated throughout, and logically organized, Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy makes it easier than ever to master the essential anatomy knowledge you need!
“a collection of beautifully drawn anatomical illustrations; each clearly labelled allowing for easy identification of the various structures…an excellent, pictorial anatomy guide for medical students learning anatomy for the first time whether they’re in the dissection room or as part of their private study.”
UK Medical Student
BMA Book Awards 2008 – Highly Commended
“The quality of the artistic illustrations is high with some being particularly clear and helpful. This is a valuable and welcome addition to the anatomy world which any student of the subject will find a valuable resource to support their learning and understanding of the complexity of the human body.”
This is a companion resource to the popular Gray’s Anatomy for Students. It in you will find accurate and clear depictions of the anatomy of eight regions of our bodies. This extensive and intensive atlas of over 600 pages provides detailed full-color drawings of anatomical structures, and images obtained through computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance (MR) technologies. Many of the CT images were taken with contrast, so they present the anatomy in question much more clearly than would be possible in simple CT depictions. Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy, second edition is an excellent resource for students and teachers of human anatomy. The fact that so much additional information is available and interaction is possible online makes it a truly outstanding, highly valuable product. ~Nano Khilnani
- Build on your existing anatomy knowledge with structures presented from a superficial to deep orientation, representing a logical progression through the body.
- Identify the various anatomical structures of the body and better understand their relationships to each other with the visual guidance of nearly 1,000 exquisitely illustrated anatomical figures.
- Visualize the clinical correlation between anatomical structures and surface landmarks with surface anatomy photographs overlaid with anatomical drawings.
- Recognize anatomical structures as they present in practice through more than 270 clinical images — including laparoscopic, radiologic, surgical, ophthalmoscopic, otoscopic, and other clinical views — placed adjacent to anatomic artwork for side-by-side comparison.
New to this Edition
- Quickly access and review key information with more clinical correlations, in addition to new Summary Tables at the end of each chapter that cover relevant muscles, nerves, and arteries.
- Gain a full understanding of cranial nerves through a brand-new Cranial Nerve Review section that offers a visual guide of the nerves, a table of reflexes, and an additional table of nerve lesions.
- Access the complete contents, dissection video clips, and self-assessment questions online at Student Consult.com.
Download Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy, 2nd Edition PDF Free
Here you will be able to download Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy, 2nd Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy, 2nd Edition PDF:
File Size: 96 MB
You might also be interested in:
Please use the link below to download Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy, 2nd Edition PDF:
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] all DMCA / Removal Requests.