Download MedSurg Notes: Nurse’s Clinical Pocket Guide 4th Edition PDF Free
A DAVIS’S NOTES BOOK!
From setting up an oxygen delivery system in a hospital room to administering stat meds, this handy, pocket-sized resource helps you to deliver high-quality care.
You’ll have on-the-spot guidance you need to care for patients with complex medical-surgical conditions—from focused assessments, immediate interventions to follow-up care for patients who develop complications—all presented from the nurse’s point of view.
The 4th Edition has been completely revised, updated, and expanded to deliver all of the current information you need with an expanded focus on the safety, quality, and outcomes data that are integral to delivering the very best patient care.
What students and clinicians are saying:
“This little pocket flip book is invaluable if you are a nursing student or new nurse, wealth of information very condensed and to the point.” – Robert S.
“I carried this around on my clinicals and it was great! It has nice rundowns of every major body system/problem that you might encounter on a med/surg floor.” – Lisa R.
“Very nice little reference book. Very helpful. Absolutely recommended. It’s really good the type of paper that you can write on it and also easy to clean. Can be taken to the clinical site with no problems.” – Leonardo Ruiz
“Perfect for a new nurse who needs a quick, concise refresher on information. Fits in my pocket nicely, and has come in handy more than once!” – Chandra N. Berger
“A must have for any nurse or nursing student! Everything you could need in one place!” – Jecca Leigh
Features of MedSurg Notes: Nurse’s Clinical Pocket Guide PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Provides a framework for thinking in urgent situations that addresses the clinical picture, immediate interventions, focused assessment, stabilizing and monitoring, and follow-up assessment and interventions.
- Covers advanced nursing procedures and concepts associated with 66 urgent clinical situations.
- Uses a systems approach, organized by symptom and medical diagnosis.
- Includes an A&P snapshot of the associated system in each section—9 in all.
- Provides a focused assessment tool for each body system and each clinical problem.
- Reviews IV therapy, including indications for crystalloids, colloids, or blood products administration.
- Uses HIPAA/OSHA compliant write-on pages that wipe clean with alcohol.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- UPDATED & REVISED! Updated and revised throughout to reflect the art and science of nursing today.
- NEW! Coverage of more need-to-know information.
- NEW & EXPANDED! Focus on safety, quality, and outcomes data to prevent errors.
- NEW! Quick reference icons that alert nurses to information critical to patient safety.
- QI (Quality Indicator) presents the measures for events tracked by hospitals and agencies, including stage 3 and 4 pressure ulcers, central line-associated bloodstream infection, post-op sepsis, post-op respiratory failure, transfusion reaction, and many others.
- OI (Outcome Indicator) identifies the special, immediate outcome or goal of therapy, explaining why a specific intervention is important and what needs to be accomplished when.
- RI (Rescue Indicator) appears before any information that suggests a decline in the patient’s condition and alerts nurses that the situation must be managed promptly.
- SI (Safety Indicator) highlights information that specifically applies to patient safety.
- NEW! Two early warning score (EWS) tools, “track and trigger” records for recording vital signs and other measures that are often the first subtle indicators of a patient’s deteriorating condition
Tracey Hopkins RN BSN (Author)
No information about the author is available.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside MedSurg Notes: Nurse’s Clinical Pocket Guide 4th Edition PDF:
- POSTOP CARE
You might also be interested in:
Below are the technical specifications of MedSurg Notes: Nurse’s Clinical Pocket Guide 4th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : MedSurg Notes: Nurse’s Clinical Pocket Guide
- Edition : 4th Edition | | ISBN : 9780803657625
- Author Name : Tracey Hopkins RN BSN
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 277 Pages
MedSurg Notes: Nurse’s Clinical Pocket Guide PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of MedSurg Notes: Nurse’s Clinical Pocket Guide PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of MedSurg Notes: Nurse’s Clinical Pocket Guide PDF:
FILE SIZE: 23 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download MedSurg Notes: Nurse’s Clinical Pocket Guide PDF for free now:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] all DMCA / Removal Requests.