Get the most out of your study time with the popular and trusted USMLE Step 1 Secrets, 3rd Edition. With a clinical focus throughout, this easy-to-read book features questions and short answers, case scenarios to prepare you for the vignette-style USMLE exam, and a concise, integrated, clinical overview of Step 1 content. This bestselling USMLE review book is enjoyable to use and extremely effective for ensuring success on this high-stakes exam.
- Prepare for the vignette-style of the USMLE with a case-based approach and abundant clinical context.
- Benefit from the most current overview of board-tested content from top USMLE review author Dr. Thomas Brown and his team of medical student reviewers.
Zero in on key information with figures, tables, and summary boxes that provide a visual and concise overview of important board-relevant content
- Target high-yield topics with top "Step 1 Secrets" in every chapter that efficiently steer you in the right direction as you study.
- Perform at your best on the exam with "Insiders Guide to…" study tips integrated in each chapter.
- Stay up to date with all-new chapters on Pathology (with full-color images), and ECG.
- Prepare for image-based questions with new color chapters and high-quality clinical images.
- Learn from the experience of new author Sonali Shah, an MD/PhD student and high performer on the actual exam.
A comprehensive, integrated, clinically-based case-based review of the basic sciences you need to crack the USMLE Step 1 using USMLE-style questions
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlebookspdf.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlebookspdf.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.