Download Master the Boards USMLE Step 3, 4th Edition:
FEATURES: Kaplan Publishing
Conrad Fischer MD
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitles included with the product.
With exclusive tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 3 has the information you need to excel on the exam and match into the residency program you want.
Master the Boards USMLE Step 3 helps you identify highly tested concepts, sharpen recall, and recognize the most likely answer on the exam. Fully updated and redesigned, this full-color review book ensures there are no surprises on Test Day.
The Best Review
- New design with hundreds of full-color diagnostic images
- New Biostatistics and Epidemiology chapter reviewing must-know concepts and calculations
- Exam-like focus on best initial diagnostic test, most accurate test, and most likely diagnosis
- Step-by-step approach to diagnosis and management, and concise patient safety notes
- Practical tips for the CCS (Computer-based Case Simulations)
- Avoid surprises on Test Day with exclusive tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Download Master the Boards USMLE Step 3, 4th Edition PDF:
File Size: 5.43 MB
You might also be interested in:
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Master the Boards USMLE Step 3, 4th Edition PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded Master the Boards USMLE Step 3, 4th Edition PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the Master the Boards USMLE Step 3, 4th Edition PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.