Download Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology: For Nursing and Healthcare Students 2nd Edition PDF Free
Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology for Nursing and Healthcare Students is a succinct but complete overview of the structure and function of the human body, with clinical applications throughout. Designed specifically for nursing and healthcare students, the new edition of this best-selling textbook provides a user-friendly, straightforward, jargon-free introduction to the subject.
Features of Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology: For Nursing and Healthcare Students 2nd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Clinical considerations and scenarios throughout showing how the material can be applied to daily practice
- Featuring over 300 superb full-colour illustrations
- Now includes a boxed feature throughout on medicines management; providing information concerning a variety of medicines used in the care and management of people that are related to the body system of the chapter
- The ‘Conditions’ feature within each chapter provides you with a list of disorders that are associated with the topics discussed, helping relate theory to practice
- Each chapter includes learning outcomes, test your knowledge, scenarios, activities and summaries.
- Includes a list of prefixes and suffixes, as well as normal values, and a glossary of terms
- Supported by enhanced online resources with fantastic extras for both lecturers and students, including an image bank, online glossary, flashcards, interactive multiple choice questions, examples of patient notes, and more
This edition is now supported by an accompanying study guide to facilitate the learning and revision of the content within this book: Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology Workbook: A Study Guide for Nurses and Healthcare Students.
About the Authors
- Ian Peate is Editor in Chief of the British Journal of Nursing, and Head of the School of Health Studies, Gibraltar.
- Muralitharan Nair is an Independent Nursing Consultant, having recently retired as a full time nursing lecturer at Hertfordshire University.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology: For Nursing and Healthcare Students 2nd Edition PDF:
How to use your textbook
About the companion website
Chapter 1 Basic scientific principles of physiology (Peter S Vickers)
Chapter 2 Cells, cellular compartments, transport systems, fluid movement between compartments (Muralitharan Nair)
Chapter 3 Genetics (Peter S Vickers)
Chapter 4 Tissue (Anthony Wheeldon)
Chapter 5 The skeletal system (Ian Peate)
Chapter 6 The muscular system (Janet G Migliozzi)
Chapter 7 Circulatory system (Muralitharan Nair)
Chapter 8 The cardiac system (Carl Clare)
Chapter 9 The digestive system (Louise McErlean)
Chapter 10 The renal system (Muralitharan Nair)
Chapter 11 The respiratory system (Anthony Wheeldon)
Chapter 12 The reproductive systems (Ian Peate)
Chapter 13 The nervous system (Louise McErlean and Janet G Migliozzi)
Chapter 14 The senses (Carl Clare)
Chapter 15 The endocrine system (Carl Clare)
Chapter 16 The immune system (Peter S Vickers)
Chapter 17 The skin (Ian Peate)
Below are the technical specifications of Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology: For Nursing and Healthcare Students 2nd Edition PDF:
- Series: Fundamentals
- Paperback: 656 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 2 edition (May 31, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119055520
- ISBN-13: 978-1119055525
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.1 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology: For Nursing and Healthcare Students 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology: For Nursing and Healthcare Students 2nd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology: For Nursing and Healthcare Students 2nd Edition PDF:
File Size: 71 MB
You might also be interested in:
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology: For Nursing and Healthcare Students 2nd Edition PDF for free now:
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org all DMCA / Removal Requests.