The GMC website addresses the following information about what knowledge is required to take the PLAB Part 1 exam:
- The exam is designed to test your capability to apply knowledge in the care of patients more than how well you can remember and discuss facts ex. causes of acute myocardial infarction.
- All questions in the exam relate to the latest best practice – answer them about published evidence and not according to your regional arrangements.
- Any medicines highlighted in the test will be posted in the most recent edition of the British National Formulary (BNF).
- You should be aware of the range of devices routinely available in United Kingdom hospitals.
How to Prepare for PLAB 1 Exam:
These are a few steps to follow when starting to prepare for the exam, please notice that the time required for preparation depends upon your planning and pace.
- Join the related groups for PLAB 1 preparation On Facebook Or Whatsapp.
- Choose study materials you want to go through and pick an appropriate Qbank.
- Make a study schedule for the preparation period.
- Set a target of questions per day.
- highlight the questions you think need reviewing.
- Use the references for doubt points.
- Take enough rest between study and before the exam.
- Solve as many mock tests as possible.
- Keep studying your pointed questions.
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free download of The PLAB 1 Last Minute Revision Series using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of PLAB 1 Last Minute Revision Series :
Link to Download PLAB 1 Last Minute Revision Series is given bellow:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlebookspdf.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlebookspdf.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.