Download Remar Review DVD Free Download | Remar NCLEX Review Free
Here is how you will use the rest of your NCLEX DVD Self-Study Package.
- First of all, watch NCLEX DVD Lectures daily (Cover 2-3 sections)
- Also, read/ Write in DVD Workbook daily (WHILE watching DVD)
- Also, write answers to questions in Homework book daily (AFTER watching DVDs)
- Likewise, NCLEX Activity Book (Save until end or use on rest days)
- Also, NCLEX Practice Exams (Save until end)
- Also, instant Access to Regina’s NCLEX Boot Camp with weekly check-ins from Instr. Regina MSN, RN to answer any questions as you study. (You may opt-out if desired)
About The Remar Review DVD
Most Noteworthy, your total study time with our DVD Self-Study Program should be 1.5 – 2 hours per day for approximately 5 – 6 days each week. You may also study 2 – 3 hours per day, 4 days each week depending on what is best for your schedule. Also, studying within these parameters will prevent cramming and prepare you to test in 6-8 weeks or sooner if you already have Quick Facts for NCLEX!
You may also be interested in:
Lecture topics include: Prioritization, Delegation, Infection control, Developmental milestones, Endocrine overview, Cardiac, Pharmacology, Elderly, Psychiatric issues and Medication, Study Strategies, Critical thinking mistakes, Pregnancy overview, TV drugs, Therapeutic Communication, Tips for Alternate Format Questions, Metabolic disorders, Labor Problems, ABG tutorial, and many more!
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free download of Remar Review DVD Free Download | Remar NCLEX Review using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine copy to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Remar Review DVD Free Download | Remar NCLEX Review:
File Size: 1.4 GB
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] all DMCA / Removal Requests.