Respiratory System, 2nd Edition provides a concise and highly visual approach to the basic sciences and clinical pathology of this body system. This volume in The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations (the CIBA “Green Books”) has been expanded and revised by Dr. David Kaminsky to cover important topics like pulmonary hypertension, COPD, asthma, drug-resistant TB, modern endoscopic and surgical techniques, and more. Classic Netter art, updated illustrations, and modern imaging make this timeless work essential to your library.
- Access rare illustrations in one convenient source from the only Netter work devoted specifically to the respiratory system.
- Gain a quick understanding of complex topics from a concise text-atlas format that provides a context bridge between primary and specialized medicine.
- Grasp the nuances of the pathophysiology of today’s major respiratory conditions―including pulmonary hypertension, COPD, asthma, environmental lung disease, sleep disorders, infections of the immunocompromised, neonatal breathing disorders, and drug-resistant TB, and modern endoscopic and surgical techniques―through advances in molecular biology and radiologic imaging.
- Benefit from the expertise of the new editor, David Kaminsky, MD, who contributes significant experience in asthma and general pulmonary and critical care medicine, and his team of world class contributors.
- Clearly see the connection between basic and clinical sciences with an integrated overview of normal structure and function as it relates to pathologic conditions.
- Apply a visual approach―with the classic Netter art, updated illustrations, and modern imaging―to normal and abnormal body function and the clinical presentation of the patient.
- Tap into the perspectives of an international advisory board for content that reflects the current global consensus.
You may also be interested in:
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations: Respiratory System: Volume 3 PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations: Respiratory System: Volume 3.
File Size: 28.7 MB
Link to Download The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations: Respiratory System: Volume 3 is given bellow:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] all DMCA / Removal Requests.