Download Theoretical Basis for Nursing 4th Edition PDF Free
Designed for one of the core courses taught in all graduate nursing programs, this text is the most contemporary, concise, and readable nursing theory textbook on the market. It presents historical perspectives on the development of nursing theory, assessments of concept and theory development and theory evaluation, middle-range theories, and shared theories from other disciplines in the sociologic, behavioral, and biomedical sciences, focusing on the application of theory.
Learning features found throughout the text include case studies and end-of-chapter summaries that help to reinforce essential concepts.
Melanie McEwen (Author)
Dr. McEwen has been a nursing professor for more than 25 years. She is the author/editor of three nursing textbooks: Theoretical Basis for Nursing (with E. Wills); Community/Public Health Nursing: Promoting the Health of Populations (with M. Nies); and Community-based Nursing: An Introduction (with B. Pullis). She has also published numerous articles in nursing journals. Her research interests include: RN-BSN programs; spiritual nursing care; immunizations and immunization policy; disparities in diagnosis and management of ADHD; and school-based management of asthma.
Evelyn M. Wills, PhD, RN
Department of Nursing
College of Nursing and Allied Health Professions
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Theoretical Basis for Nursing 4th Edition PDF:
Unit I: Introduction to Theory
1. Philosophy, Science, and Nursing
2. Overview of Theory in Nursing
3. Concept Development: Clarifying Meaning of Terms
4. Theory Development: Structuring Conceptual Relationships in Nursing
Unit II: Nursing Theories
5. Theory Analysis and Evaluation
6. Overview of Grand Nursing Theories
7. Grand Nursing Theories Based on Human Needs
8. Grand Nursing Theories Based on Interactive Process
9. Grand Nursing Theories Based on Unitary Process
10. Introduction to Middle Range Nursing Theories
11. Overview of Selected Middle Range Nursing Theories
12. Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Theory
Unit III: Shared Theories Used by Nurses
13. Theories From the Sociologic Sciences
14. Theories From the Behavioral Sciences
15. Theories From the Biomedical Sciences
16. Theories, Models, and Frameworks From Leadership and Management
17. Learning Theories
Unit IV: Application of Theory in Nursing
18. Application of Theory in Nursing Practice
19. Application of Theory in Nursing Research
20. Application of Theory in Nursing Administration and Management
21. Application of Theory in Nursing Education
22. Future Issues in Nursing Theory
Below are the technical specifications of Theoretical Basis for Nursing 4th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Theoretical Basis for Nursing
- Edition : 4th Edition | | ISBN : 145119031X
- Author Name : Melanie McEwen, Evelyn M. Wills
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 591 Pages
Theoretical Basis for Nursing 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Theoretical Basis for Nursing 4th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Theoretical Basis for Nursing 4th Edition PDF:
File Size: 28 MB
You might also be interested in:
Please use the link below to download Theoretical Basis for Nursing 4th Edition PDF:
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org all DMCA / Removal Requests.