This compact but comprehensive board review includes everything you need to successfully prepare for the ABIM Cardiology Board Review examination.
- Features over 1200 questions with answers and clear explanations
- Includes over 400 accompanying images
- Covers all key areas of cardiology practice, from history/physicial examination through all major diseases/disorders, along with special topics, e.g. consultative cardiology, covered on the exam
- Complements standard textbook reading
- Written by an internationally-recognized, well-respected and well-published senior cardiologist, expert in valvular heart disease and cardiovascular imaging
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlebookspdf.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlebookspdf.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.