Publisher's Note: This eBook contains detailed color diagrams and art and is best viewed on tablets or other color-capable devices with zooming ability. We do not recommend this title for black-and-white E Ink devices.
Get everything you need to ace the Organic Chemistry material on the new MCAT exam! Designed specifically for students taking the longer, tougher exam debuting in 2015, The Princeton Review's MCAT ORGANIC CHEMISTRY REVIEW features:
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score:
· Access to our online Student Tools portal for up-to-the-moment information on late-breaking AAMC changes to the exam
· In-depth coverage of the challenging organic chemistry topics on this important test
· Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
· Full-color illustrations, diagrams, and tables
· An extensive glossary for handy reference
· Strategic guidance and effective test-taking techniques
More Practice Than Ever:
· 3 full-length practice tests online
· End-of-chapter practice questions
· MCAT-style practice passages
· Detailed answer explanations for every practice question
In MCAT ORGANIC CHEMISTRY REVIEW, you'll gain mastery of topics like:
· MCAT 2015 Basics
· Structures and Bonding
· Substitution and Elimination Reactions
· Electrophilic Addition Reactions
· Lab Techniques and Spectroscopy
· Biologically Important Organic Chemistry
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlebookspdf.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlebookspdf.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.