The thoroughly revised and updated 7th Edition of this popular text examines the important issues and trends shaping the nursing profession today. Explore the evolution and history of nursing and examine the impact of an aging population on healthcare delivery.
Continue the conversation about the effects of healthcare reform and outline a plan for advanced practice nursing education. Look for annual updates posted on DavisPlus.com to keep you informed about emerging hot button issues.
Features of Nursing Now 7th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Encourages a deeper exploration of the issues and analysis of opinions by including multiple points-of-view on policy issues.
- Provides general and NCLEX-specific smart test-taking tips.
- Covers the Licensure, Accreditation, Certification & Education (LACE) model that outlines a future plan for advanced practice nursing education.
- Offers practical information on preparing a professional resume that gets results applying for a position via an institutional web site; fine tuning interview skills in the chapter, Reality Shock in the Workplace.
- Addresses conflict resolution, lateral violence and bullying in the workplace.
- Presents Integrative healing practices reflect current alternative therapy and complementary health practice.
Please wait ! Your download will begin in 10 Seconds
If your Download don't Start after above mentioned time then kindly Refresh the Page OR use Laptop/PC to Download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlebookspdf.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlebookspdf.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.