Always study with the most up-to-date prep! Look for USMLE Step 2 CK Lecture Notes 2019: 5-Book Set, ISBN 9781506236346, on sale September 4, 2018.
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from third-party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entities included with the product.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How does the 2018 Edition differ from the 2017 Edition?
- Clinical guidelines have been updated as needed, in accordance with the exam blueprint, with a focus on Emergency Medicine and GI.
- Treatment protocols have been updated.
- 50 new Clinical Recall practice questions in Internal Medicine.
- Many high-yield topics have improved descriptions.
2. Who should purchase this book?
- Students seeking a comprehensive yet concise content review book.
- Students seeking a fundamental review of the wide-ranging exam topics typically learned in rotation.
3. What sets these Step 2 CK Lecture Notes apart?
These books are reviewed by recent Step 2 CK test-takers for accuracy and our authors have years of experience teaching in medical schools and clinical practice.
4. How does Kaplan ensure its USMLE Step 2 CK content is aligned with the official exam?
Our prep products are data-driven and consistently updated as tests change. And our faculty have years of experience teaching in medical schools and clinical practice; as medical educators, they understand students’ need for every step of their educational journey.
5. Can I use this set as my only study resource for the exam?
Yes, this box-set can be used as a stand-alone review book or alongside a Kaplan course.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlebookspdf.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlebookspdf.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.