Donwload The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook 4th Edition PDF Free
Packed with useful information, The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 4th Edition, by Drs. Morton J. Kern, Michael J. Lim, and Paul Sorajja, is the perfect hands-on resource for physicians, nurses, and technicians who need to understand and perform these complex procedures.
Easy-to-read text, hundreds of clear images, and narrated videos from Dr. Kern ensure that health care workers at all levels have quick access to easily accessible guidelines on procedures and patient care.
Features of The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Features a wealth of quick-reference tables, more than 500 images, and an expanded collection of high-quality videos – making this handbook a must-have reference for physicians and staff members in every cath lab.
- Includes a chapter dedicated to interventional pharmacology.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Includes new content on correction of mitral regurgitation with Mitra Clip™, enhanced coverage of aortic valve stenosis with TAVR, expansion of biodegradable and drug-eluting stents, enhanced descriptions of lesion assessment, chronic total occlusion intervention, and radial access approach to intervention.
- Covers the latest treatment of mitral valve regurgitation and mitral stenosis, new procedural enhancements for the treatment of aortic valve stenosis, and chronic total occlusion intervention technique updates.
Morton J. Kern MD (Author)
By Morton J. Kern, MD, MSCAI, FAHA, FACC, Professor of Medicine, University of California, Irvine, Orange, California; Chief of Medicine, Long Beach Veterans Health Care System, Long Beach, California; Michael J Lim, MD, Co-Director, Center for Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care (C4), Director, Division of Cardiology, Professor of Internal Medicine, Jack Ford Shelby Endowed Professor in Cardiology, Director, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, Director, Cardiovascular Diseases and Interventional Cardiovascular Diseases Fellowship Programs, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri and Paul Sorajja, MD, Director, Center for Valve and Structural Heart Disease, Minneapolis Heart Institute, Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook PDF:
Chapter 1: The Basics of Percutaneous Coronary Interventions
Chapter 2: Vascular Access,
Chapter 3: Interventional Pharmacology
Chapter 4: Intravascular Lesion Assessment – Physiology and Imaging
Chapter 5: Adjunctive Devices -Non-Balloon Coronary Interventional Techniques and Devices: Rotational Atherectomy, Thrombectomy, Cutting Balloons, and Embolic Protection
Chapter 6: Stents, Restenosis, and Stent Thrombosis
Chapter 7: Treatment of Coronary Bifurcations
Chapter 8: Chronic Total Occlusions
Chapter 9: High Risk Patients and Interventions
Chapter 10: Complications of Percutaneous Coronary Interventions
Chapter 11: Peripheral Vascular Intervention
Chapter 12: Aortic, Renal, Subclavian and Carotid Interventions
Chapter 13: Mitral Stenosis
Chapter 14: Mitral Regurgitation
Chapter 15: Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement and Balloon Aortic Valvuloplasty
Chapter 16: Congenital Defects
Chapter 17: Pericardiocentesis
Chapter 18: Septal Ablation for Obstructive Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
Chapter 19: Percutaneous Repair of Paravalvular Prosthetic Regurgitation
Chapter 20: Left Atrial Appendage Therapies
Below are the technical specifications of The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook PDF:
- Paperback: 528 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (July 24, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780323476713
- ISBN-13: 978-0323476713
- ASIN: 0323476716
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 0.8 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook PDF:
File Size: 67 MB
You might also be interested in:
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook PDF for free now:
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] all DMCA / Removal Requests.