Packed with useful information, The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 4th Edition, by Drs. Morton J. Kern, Michael J. Lim, and Paul Sorajja, is the perfect hands-on resource for physicians, nurses, and technicians who need to understand and perform these complex procedures.
Easy-to-read text, hundreds of clear images, and narrated videos from Dr. Kern ensure that health care workers at all levels have quick access to easily accessible guidelines on procedures and patient care.
Features of The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Features a wealth of quick-reference tables, more than 500 images, and an expanded collection of high-quality videos – making this handbook a must-have reference for physicians and staff members in every cath lab.
- Includes a chapter dedicated to interventional pharmacology.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Includes new content on correction of mitral regurgitation with Mitra Clip™, enhanced coverage of aortic valve stenosis with TAVR, expansion of biodegradable and drug-eluting stents, enhanced descriptions of lesion assessment, chronic total occlusion intervention, and radial access approach to intervention.
- Covers the latest treatment of mitral valve regurgitation and mitral stenosis, new procedural enhancements for the treatment of aortic valve stenosis, and chronic total occlusion intervention technique updates.
Please wait ! Your download will begin in 10 Seconds
If your Download don't Start after 10 Secs kindly use Laptop or PC to Download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlebookspdf.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlebookspdf.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.