Harrison’s Manual of Medicine, 18e is a distillation of the most clinically relevant content of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 18e. Presented in full color, this authoritative guide focuses on diagnosis and treatment, with an emphasis on patient care.
Harrisons Manual of Medicine, 18th Edition
- Provides on-the-spot answers to common clinical problems
- Completely updated to reflect the latest research and developments
- Increased number of full-color illustrations
Table of Content:
- SECTION 1: Care of the Hospitalized Patient
- SECTION 2: Medical Emergencies
- SECTION 3: Common Patient Presentations
- SECTION 4: Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology
- SECTION 5: Dermatology
- SECTION 6 Hematology and Oncology:
- SECTION 7: Infectious Diseases
- SECTION 8 Cardiology:
- SECTION 9 Pulmonology:
- SECTION 10 Nephrology:
- SECTION 11 Gastroenterology:
- SECTION 12 Allergy, Clinical Immunology, and Rheumatology:
- SECTION 13 Endocrinology and Metabolism:
- SECTION 14 Neurology:
- SECTION 15 Psychiatry and Substance Abuse:
- SECTION 16 Disease Prevention and Health Maintenance:
- SECTION 18 Laboratory Values:
Download Harrisons Manual of Medicine, 18th Edition (Pdf):
File Size: 12.4 MB
You might also be interested in:
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Harrisons Manual of Medicine, 18th Edition PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded Harrisons Manual of Medicine, 18th Edition PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] all DMCA / Removal Requests.