Harrison's Manual of Medicine, 18e is a distillation of the most clinically relevant content of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 18e. Presented in full color, this authoritative guide focuses on diagnosis and treatment, with an emphasis on patient care.
Harrisons Manual of Medicine, 18th Edition
- Provides on-the-spot answers to common clinical problems
- Completely updated to reflect the latest research and developments
- Increased number of full-color illustrations
Table of Content:
- SECTION 1: Care of the Hospitalized Patient
- SECTION 2: Medical Emergencies
- SECTION 3: Common Patient Presentations
- SECTION 4: Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology
- SECTION 5: Dermatology
- SECTION 6 Hematology and Oncology:
- SECTION 7: Infectious Diseases
- SECTION 8 Cardiology:
- SECTION 9 Pulmonology:
- SECTION 10 Nephrology:
- SECTION 11 Gastroenterology:
- SECTION 12 Allergy, Clinical Immunology, and Rheumatology:
- SECTION 13 Endocrinology and Metabolism:
- SECTION 14 Neurology:
- SECTION 15 Psychiatry and Substance Abuse:
- SECTION 16 Disease Prevention and Health Maintenance:
- SECTION 18 Laboratory Values:
Please wait ! Your download will begin in 10 Seconds
If your Download don't Start after 10 Secs kindly use Laptop or PC to Download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlebookspdf.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlebookspdf.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.