Download McMinn and Abrahams’ Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy 7th Edition PDF Free
McMinn and Abrahams’ Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy, 7th Edition delivers the straightforward visual guidance you need to confidently perform all of the dissections required during your medical training…while acquiring the practical anatomical knowledge needed in your future clinical practice! Respected authority Prof. Peter H. Abrahams and a team of leading anatomists use a vast collection of clinical images to help you master all essential concepts.
Features of McMinn and Abrahams’ Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy 7th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- See what to look for and how to proceed thanks to a vast array of excellent dissection photographs with radiological correlation and color diagrams.
- Access the complete contents of the book online at plus an abundance of supplemental online-only content to enhance your study.
- Learn from leading international anatomist Prof. Peter H. Abrahams through 200+ 3D animations, angiograms, and more on which help you to view the body in a more dynamic way to aid your understanding of anatomical relationships.
- Correlate anatomy to clinical practice with a wealth of MR, CT, DSA, radiographic, endoscopic, and operative images that demonstrate how structures are viewed in the clinical setting.
- Master the 500 clinical conditions every physician should know by reviewing clinical vignettes online, featuring over 2000 additional clinical photos, radiological images, and case presentations not found in the textbook.
Peter H Abrahams (Author)
Peter H. Abrahams, MB BS, FRCS (Ed), FRCR, DO (Hon) FHEA
Professor of Clinical Anatomy, Warwick Medical School, UK
Professor of Clinical Anatomy, St. George’s University, Grenada, W.I.
National Teaching Fellow 2011, UK
Life Fellow, Girton College, Cambridge, UK
Examiner, MRCS, Royal Colleges of Surgeons (UK)
Family Practitioner, Brent, London, UK
- Jonathan D. Spratt, MA (Cantab), FRCS (Eng), FRCS (Glasg), FRCR
Consultant Clinical Radiologist, University Hospital of North Durham, UK
Examiner in Anatomy, Royal College of Radiologists, UK
Visiting Fellow in Radiological Anatomy, University of Northumbria, UK
Visiting Professor of Anatomy, St. George’s Medical School, Grenada, W.I.
- Marios Loukas, MD, PhD
Professor and Chair, Department of Anatomical Sciences
Dean of Research, School of Medicine
St. George’s University, Grenada, W.I.
- Albert-Neels van Schoor, BSc MedSci, BSc (Hons), MSc, PhD
Seniorâ•¯Lecturer, Department of Anatomy, School of Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences
University of Pretoria, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside McMinn and Abrahams’ Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy 7th Edition PDF:
- Systemic review
- Head, neck and brain
- Vertebral column and spinal cord
- Upper limb
- Abdomen and pelvis
- Lower Limb
Below are the technical specifications of McMinn and Abrahams’ Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy 7th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : McMinn and Abrahams’ Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy
- Edition : 7th Edition | | ISBN : 9780723436980
- Author Name : Peter H Abrahams
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 418 Pages
McMinn and Abrahams’ Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy 7th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download McMinn and Abrahams’ Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy 7th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of McMinn and Abrahams’ Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy 7th Edition PDF:
File Size: 261 MB
You might also be interested in:
Please use the link below to download McMinn and Abrahams’ Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy 7th Edition PDF:
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org all DMCA / Removal Requests.