Download NP Notes: Nurse Practitioner’s Clinical Pocket Guide 3rd Edition PDF Free
Put this handy guide to work in class, in clinical, and in practice. From screening and assessment tools and differential diagnosis through the most commonly ordered drugs and billing and coding, this volume in the Davis Notes Series presents the information you need every day in a pocket-sized resource.
The 3rd Edition of this AJN Book of the Year Award Winner has been completely revised and updated to reflect the latest changes in the field.
See what students and practitioners are saying online about the previous edition…
Great NP Pocket Guide. “…this little gem will be my pocket companion for years to come. They have produced a remarkable waterproof and reusable guide… This is one of the best purchases I have made and will use this on a daily basis throughout school and my career. This is a must for every nurse practitioner student as well as the practicing nurse practitioner. Highly recommend, I LOVE this pocket guide!”
Great pocket guide for FNP students and new NP’s. “This is a great pocket guide for quick reference. There is a LOT of information packed into this small package, and am looking forward to using it in my final semester of my FNP program and into my early practice.”
— Christine E. Pereira
Features of NP Notes: Nurse Practitioner’s Clinical Pocket Guide PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- A wealth of screening tools, including DHHS Health Screening Guidelines for Men & Women – Medicare Preventative Services – Guidelines for Cholesterol Management – CAGE – RAFFT Questionnaire – and more!
- Clinical assessment pearls.
- Differential diagnosis charts for the most common disorders seen in clinical practice.
- Coverage of complementary and alternative therapies.
- Billing and coding information, including CPT codes, ICD-10 codes, and more.
- HIPAA-compliant, reusable, write-on/wipe-off pages.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- UPDATED! Screening guidelines from the U.S. Preventative Services Task Force
- NEW! Section on LGBTQ assessments
- NEW & UPDATED! Information from the FDA on pregnancy, QT warnings for macrolides and fluoquinolones, new classifications of Diabetic medications, and the Beers Criteria for Potentially Inappropriate Medication Use in Older Adults
- NEW! Section on the diagnosis and treatment of new outbreaks of older diseases, such as mumps
Ruth McCaffrey (Author)
Dr. McCaffrey taught at Florida Atlantic University for 15 years prior to joining the nursing faculty at Mercer University. During her time at FAU, she served as the founding director of the school’s Doctor of Nursing Practice degree program. Since becoming licensed as an advanced practice nurse.
Dr. McCaffrey has worked in private practice and she has volunteered in migrant and underserved clinics. Dr. McCaffrey is currently receiving NIH funding to study the use of Sit-N-Fit Chair Yoga in older adults who are unable to exercise. Other research interests include: creating healing environments and the use of art and music to improve health and wellbeing.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside NP Notes: Nurse Practitioner’s Clinical Pocket Guide PDF:
- Differential Dx
- Complementary &Alternative Therapies
You might also be interested in!
Below are the technical specifications of NP Notes: Nurse Practitioner’s Clinical Pocket Guide PDF:
- Book Name : NP Notes: Nurse Practitioner’s Clinical Pocket Guide
- Edition : 3rd Edition | | ISBN : 0803666608
- Author Name : Ruth McCaffrey
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 283 Pages
NP Notes: Nurse Practitioner’s Clinical Pocket Guide PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download NP Notes: Nurse Practitioner’s Clinical Pocket Guide PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of NP Notes: Nurse Practitioner’s Clinical Pocket Guide 3rd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 7.00 MB
Please use the link below to download NP Notes: Nurse Practitioner’s Clinical Pocket Guide 3rd Edition PDF:
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com all DMCA / Removal Requests.