Download Reading, Understanding, and Applying Nursing Research 4th Edition PDF Free
Integrate today’s best scientific knowledge into your clinical decision-making. Learn to effectively evaluate and apply nursing research and to understand its potential impact on the quality of your patient care.
Look for the Plus Code inside new, printed texts—your key to unlocking the student resources online at DavisPlus, including your Davis Digital Version and an enhanced Student Workbook.
Features of Reading, Understanding, and Applying Nursing Research 4th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Covers all of the steps of the research process for specific disciplines.
- Develops the skills to evaluate problem and purpose statements critically and analyze the parts of a study to determine the validity of the findings.
- Discusses the specific statistical procedures used to answer various research questions and/or hypotheses.
- Examines randomized clinical trials as a methodological ‘gold standard’ and explains why other types of design are so often necessary in nursing research.
New to this Edition
- The Plus Code inside new, printed texts unlocks the student resources online at DavisPlus, including Davis Digital Version and enhanced Student Workbook.
- UPDATED & EXPANDED! Understanding Evidence-Based Practice chapter not only describes the theory behind evidence, but also shows you how to use it in a clinical setting.
- UPDATED & REVISED! Selecting a Qualitative Research Design chapter now focuses solely on qualitative designs and emphasizes the advantages and disadvantages of selecting a particular design.
- Critiquing the Interpretation of Research Findings chapter includes questions to consider when interpreting/reporting reviews of literature, conceptual models, hypotheses and/or research questions.
- MORE! Published research examples reflect a wider range of health-related research approaches and designs.
James A. Fain (Author)
Dean and Professor
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
College of Nursing
North Dartmouth, Massachusetts
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Reading, Understanding, and Applying Nursing Research 4th Edition PDF:
PART 1 Nature of Research and the Research Process
- Introduction to Nursing Research
- Understanding the Research Process and Ethical Issues in Nursing Research
- Understanding Evidence-Based Practice
PART 2 Planning a Research Study
- Selecting and Defining a Problem
- Applying Appropriate Theories and Conceptual Models
- Formulating Hypotheses and Research Questions
- Selecting the Sample and Setting
- Principles of Measurement
- Data Collection Methods
- Analyzing Data
- Selecting a Quantitative Research Design
- Selecting a Qualitative Research Design
PART 3 Utilization of Nursing Research
- Interpreting and Reporting Research Findings
- Critiquing Research Reports
Below are the technical specifications of Reading, Understanding, and Applying Nursing Research 4th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Reading, Understanding, and Applying Nursing Research
- Edition : 4th Edition | | ISBN : 0803644639
- Author Name : James A. Fain PhD RN BC-ADM FAAN
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 337 Pages
Reading, Understanding, and Applying Nursing Research 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Reading, Understanding, and Applying Nursing Research 4th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Reading, Understanding, and Applying Nursing Research 4th Edition PDF:
File Size: 09 MB
You might also be interested in:
Please use the link below to download Reading, Understanding, and Applying Nursing Research 5th Edition PDF:
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com all DMCA / Removal Requests.