Respiratory System, 2nd Edition provides a concise and highly visual approach to the basic sciences and clinical pathology of this body system. This volume in The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations (the CIBA "Green Books") has been expanded and revised by Dr. David Kaminsky to cover important topics like pulmonary hypertension, COPD, asthma, drug-resistant TB, modern endoscopic and surgical techniques, and more. Classic Netter art, updated illustrations, and modern imaging make this timeless work essential to your library.
- Access rare illustrations in one convenient source from the only Netter work devoted specifically to the respiratory system.
- Get a complete overview of the respiratory system through multidisciplinary coverage from physiology and biochemistry to adult and pediatric medicine and surgery.
- Gain a quick understanding of complex topics from a concise text-atlas format that provides a context bridge between primary and specialized medicine.
- Grasp the nuances of the pathophysiology of today’s major respiratory conditions―including pulmonary hypertension, COPD, asthma, environmental lung disease, sleep disorders, infections of the immunocompromised, neonatal breathing disorders, and drug-resistant TB, and modern endoscopic and surgical techniques―through advances in molecular biology and radiologic imaging.
- Benefit from the expertise of the new editor, David Kaminsky, MD, who contributes significant experience in asthma and general pulmonary and critical care medicine, and his team of world class contributors.
- Clearly see the connection between basic and clinical sciences with an integrated overview of normal structure and function as it relates to pathologic conditions.
- Apply a visual approach―with the classic Netter art, updated illustrations, and modern imaging―to normal and abnormal body function and the clinical presentation of the patient.
- Tap into the perspectives of an international advisory board for content that reflects the current global consensus.
Please wait ! Your download will begin in 10 Seconds
If your Download don't Start after 10 Secs kindly use Laptop or PC to Download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlebookspdf.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlebookspdf.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.