An invaluable guide to diagnosing the full range of problems in internal medicine
From Symptom to Diagnosis
Siegenthalerâ??s “Differential Diagnosis in Internal Medicineâ? provides a practice-oriented approach to mastering the diagnostic challenges encountered in internal medicine. Organized according to symptoms, the book enables the reader to learn by tracing the path from presenting signs to diagnosis. Different chapters address common classes of symptoms including fever, pain, hematologic symptoms, pulmonary and cardiac symptoms, gastrointestinal symptoms, nephrologic symptoms, and neurologic symptoms. Each chapter presents a comprehensive overview of the methodology and diagnostic tools and tests along with the essential pathophysiologic background information that will guide the reader toward a definitive diagnosis.
- Organized by functional system and symptom constellations
- Coverage of all subspecialties in internal medicine, with special consideration of related subjects, such as dermatology, neurology, and rheumatology
- Discussion of typical findings and signs for differentiation of all common, rare, and â?exoticâ? diseases with pathophysiologic background information
- More than 780 stunning figures demonstrating key concepts
- Instructive tables and differential diagnostic algorithms summarizing symptoms and diagnostic pathways
- Guidance for the differential diagnostic evaluation of common laboratory test results, including step-by-step plans for further diagnosis
With its unique symptom-to-diagnosis approach, “Differential Diagnosis in Internal Medicineâ? is ideal for medical students, residents, and practitioners requiring an authoritative reference in the clinical setting.
Walter Siegenthaler, MD, is Professor Emeritus of Internal Medicine at the University of ZÃ¼rich, Switzerland.
Please wait ! Your download will begin in 10 Seconds
If your Download don't Start after 10 Secs kindly use Laptop or PC to Download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlebookspdf.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlebookspdf.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.