A classic resource that has helped nurses pass the NCLEX exam for over 60 years, Mosby’s Comprehensive Review of Nursing for the NCLEX-RN Examination, 20th Edition is fully updated to reflect the newest NCLEX-RN test plan.
Content review is presented in a concise and full-color outline format organized by the core areas of medical-surgical, pediatric, maternity/women’s health, and mental health nursing, with a practice test following each unit. More than 4,200 practice questions and rationales — including more than 600 questions in the newest alternate item formats — are written by a team of trusted NCLEX experts led by author Patricia M. Nugent. A companion CD enhances your NCLEX review by allowing you to customize quizzes and exams and download audio review summaries of key content.
- Over 4,200 practice questions in the book and on the companion CD provide ample practice opportunities in both print and electronic testing formats.
- Review questions are grouped by categories of concern to focus your study on any areas of weakness.
- Detailed rationales for correct and incorrect answers are provided with every question.
- Text references are provided with the answer rationales for further study of difficult topics.
- Two comprehensive exams are coded by clinical area, client need, nursing process, and cognitive level, to help you evaluate your strengths and weaknesses.
- An overview of the latest NCLEX-RN test plan describes the recent changes and additions to content.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlebookspdf.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlebookspdf.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.