Download Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 5th Edition PDF Free
There is a reason Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination has been called “the best NCLEX exam review book ever.” You’ll find everything you need to review for the NCLEX exam under one cover – complete content review and over 4,500 NCLEX examination-style questions in the book and on the free companion CD! Don’t make the mistake of assuming the quality of the questions is the same in all NCLEX exam review books, because only Silvestri’s Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination includes the kind of questions that consistently test the critical thinking skills necessary to pass today’s NCLEX exam.
And, what’s even better is that ALL answers include detailed rationales to help you learn from your answer choices, as well as test-taking strategies that provide tips for how to best approach each question. It’s easy to see why Silvestri is THE book of choice for NCLEX examination review. But don’t just take our word for it – read any customer review or ask your classmates to see why Silvestri users believe that there’s nothing else like it!
Features of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 5th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Each question includes the correct answer, a complete rationale for all responses, and a test-taking strategy to help you develop techniques for locating the correct response.
- Each question includes a page reference to an Elsevier textbook to allow for further research and study.
- All alternate item-format questions are included, with multiple response, prioritizing, fill-in-the-blank, figure/illustration, chart/exhibit, and audio questions to prepare you for the wide variety of question types on the NCLEX-RN examination.
- Organization by nursing content area provides a logical, effective review to use throughout your nursing program.
- Pyramid Terms define key terms at the beginning of each major unit or chapter.
- Pyramid Points within each chapter highlight content that is important in preparing for the NCLEX-RN examination.
- Pyramid to Success sections provide an overview of major units or chapters and specific content related to the latest NCLEX-RN examination test plan.
- Pharmacology is emphasized with 13 pharmacology chapters, a medication and intravenous calculation chapter, and a pediatric medication calculation chapter to reflect this priority content on the NCLEX exam.
- Introductory chapters cover preparation for the NCLEX-RN exam, test-taking strategies, the NCLEX-RN exam from a student’s perspective, and transitional issues for the foreign-educated nurse.
- A comprehensive exam consists of 265 questions that cover all content areas in the book and mirror the percentages identified in the NCLEX-RN examination test plan.
- A companion CD allows practice in quiz, study, or exam modes, with questions selected from content area, integrated process, category of client need, or alternate item-format type.
- Completely updated content is based on the new NCLEX-RN examination test plan, effective April 2010.
- A total of 4,500 questions ensure that you’re thoroughly prepared for the content covered on the NCLEX-RN Exam.
- New chapter on physical assessment highlights the key components of physical examination and health history often encountered on the NCLEX exam.
- Audio and video questions on the companion CD provide experience with these new types of questions before the exam.
- Unique! Audio review summaries included on the CD cover the three core areas of pharmacology, fluids and electrolytes, and acid-base balance.
- Expanded coverage of prioritization, delegation, and nursing leadership and management provides critical information for these growing areas of nursing.
- Unique! Priority Nursing Actions boxes outline and explain clinical emergent situations requiring immediate action, including detailed rationales and textbook references to help strengthen your prioritizing skills in clinical and testing situations.
- Pyramid Alert boxes highlight important nursing concepts to help you focus on the content that is most frequently tested on the NCLEX examination.
- Automatic software updates on CD make it easy to check for changes and updates throughout the life of the edition.
Linda Anne Silvestri (Author)
Linda Anne Silvestri, RN, ’10 Ph.D. in Nursing, always wanted to be a nurse and began that journey in high school as a candy striper. She is a nurse educator and an author of numerous licensure preparation materials for nursing graduates. She is president of two companies — Professional Nursing Seminars Inc. and Nursing Reviews Inc. — which are dedicated to conducting the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) review courses.
She is a member of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International, and numerous other nursing societies. For the School of Nursing, she has established an annual dinner to honor doctoral graduates, established the Silvestri Travel Fund for faculty travel and support, and sponsored a nationally known guest speaker.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 5th Edition PDF:
- NCLEX-RN EXAM PREPARATION
- ISSUES IN NURSING
- NURSING SCIENCES
- FUNDAMENTAL SKILLS
- MATERNITY NURSING
- GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT ACROSS THE LIFE SPAN
- PEDIATRIC NURSING
- THE ADULT CLIENT WITH AN INTEGUMENTARY DISORDER
- THE ADULT CLIENT WITH AN ONCOLOGICAL DISORDER
- THE ADULT CLIENT WITH AN ENDOCRINE DISORDER
- THE ADULT CLIENT WITH A GASTROINTESTINAL DISORDER
- THE ADULT CLIENT WITH A RESPIRATORY DISORDER
- THE ADULT CLIENT WITH A CARDIOVASCULAR DISORDER
- THE ADULT CLIENT WITH A RENAL SYSTEM DISORDER
- THE ADULT CLIENT WITH AN EYE OR EAR DISORDER
- THE ADULT CLIENT WITH A NEUROLOGICAL DISORDER
- THE ADULT CLIENT WITH A MUSCULOSKELETAL DISORDER
- THE ADULT CLIENT WITH AN IMMUNE DISORDER
- THE ADULT CLIENT WITH A MENTAL HEALTH DISORDER
- COMPREHENSIVE TEST
Below are the technical specifications of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 5th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination
- Edition : 5th Edition | | ISBN : 1437708250
- Author Name : Linda Anne Silvestri
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1185 Pages
Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 5th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 5th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 66 MB
Please use the link below to download Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 5th Edition PDF:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] all DMCA / Removal Requests.