Oral and Maxillofacial Infections is the 'gold standard' of dental books dealing with oral and facial infections, comprehensively addressing all aspects of the diagnosis and management of infections of the jaws. Thoroughly updated to reflect extensive changes in the medical field, this New Edition presents a unique blend of the latest research findings, along with theory and pragmatic therapy. Topics new to this Edition include: anatomical considerations; antimicrobial pharmacology; pulpal infection; infection related to facial esthetic procedures; infection related to reconstruction; and infections in pediatric patients.
Several chapters have been revised to address early and late complications, bacterial and protozoal infections, and hepatitis and AIDS. Comprehensive coverage with a clinical focus makes Oral and Maxillofacial Infections suitable for both the practitioner and student.
- The entire head and neck region is covered, presenting comprehensive coverage of the infections seen by oral-maxillofacial and ENT surgeons.
- Expanded information on pharmacology of antimicrobial agents teaches the reader which drugs should be prescribed for the infected patient.
- The latest information on host defense, and coverage of anesthesia for infected patients, outlines up-to-date information that contributes to better patient management.
- Information on periodontal infection aids the reader in the prophylactic management of grafts to the gum area and the care of dental implants.
- World-renowned contributors provide expert coverage of the fundamentals of head and neck infections.
- New chapters cover the latest topics of interest in the field to keep practitioners up-to-date on new concepts and treatment modalities: Anatomy of Oral-Facial Infections (chapter 9); Infection Related to Facial Esthetic Procedures (chapter 19); Infection Related to Maxillofacial Reconstruction (chapter 20); Oral-Facial Infections in Pediatric Patients (chapter 21); and Immunocompromised Hosts and Infection (chapter 24).
- A new editor, Dr. James Hupp, is a highly recognized and well respected name in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Improved quality of image reproduction has been greatly improved to enhance the appearance of illustrations and artwork.
- The color insert has expanded from 4 pages to 8 pages - with 64 full-color images that clearly illustrate infections of the head and neck
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlebookspdf.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlebookspdf.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.