Features of Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology Flash Cards Updated Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Includes multi-color diagrams of the main pathophysiology affected by drugs to put them in the context in which they act on the body.
- Details all important drugs and refers to drugs with similar actions/uses.
- Demonstrates clinical correlations so you can apply the material to real life situations.
- Presents the cards arranged by system to match Rang and Dale’s Pharmacology, 7th Edition to better prepare you for exams, including Best of Five and USMLE Step 1.
- References Rang and Dale’s Pharmacology, 7th Edition and Dale and Haylett: Pharmacology Condensed, 2nd Edition to allow ready access to further information.
- Provides a convenient hole-punched, ring-bound format to make the cards portable for easy use anywhere.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology Flash Cards PDF:
Section 1. Cholinergic pharmacology
Section 2. Noradrenergic pharmacology
Section 3. Inflammation and anti-inflammatory drugs
Section 4. Drugs affecting immune responses
Section 5. Antidysrhythmic drugs
Section 6. CVS antihypertensive drugs
Section 7. Angina and cardiac infarction
Section 8. Heart Failure
Section 9. Atherosclerosis and lipoproteins
Section 10. Haemostasis & thrombosis
Section 11. Haemopoietic system
Section 12. Asthma and antiasthma drugs
Section 13. Kidney
Section 14. GIT drugs
Section 15. Blood sugar and diabetes
Section 16. The ant. pituitary & the adrenal cortex
Section 17. Thyroid and antithyroid drugs
Section 18. Bone metabolism
Section 19. Reproductive system
Section 20. Neurodegenerative disorders
Section 21. General anaesthetic
Section 22. Anxiolytics and hypnotics
Section 23. Antipsychotics
Section 24. Affective disorders
Section 25. Antiepileptic drugs
Section 26. Analgesic drugs and the control of pain
Section 27. CNS stimulants and psychotomimetics
Section 28. Local anaesthetics
Section 29. Antibacterial agents
Section 30. Antiviral agents
Section 31. Antiprotozoal drugs
Section 32. Antifungal agents
Section 33. Anthelminthic drugs
Section 34. Anticancer drugs
Section 35. General principles
Section 36. The introduction of new drugs
Section 37. Absorption and distribution of drugs
Section 38. Drug metabolism and excretion
Section 39. Pharmacokinetics
Please wait ! Your download will begin in 10 Seconds
If your Download don't Start after 10 Secs kindly use Laptop or PC to Download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlebookspdf.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlebookspdf.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.