Salient Features: A companion to Textbook of Medical Biochemistry by the same author, Simple, short and accurate answers to the questions generally asked in viva voce, Useful for confidence building, Covers the questions not only related to theory but also the table-viva related to practical problems,
A new chapter on Acid Base Balance and Imbalance has been added. Dr (Brig) MN Chatterjea Is an eminent author. His book Textbook of Medical Biochemistry is very popular not only in SAARC countries but also in the Gulf. Another titles Clinical Chemistry: Organ Function Tests, Laboratory Investigations and Inborn Metabolic Diseases has just been released.
1. Chemistry of Carbohydrates,
2. Chemistry of Lipids and Eicosanoids,
3. Chemistry of Proteins and Amino Acids,
4. ImmunoglobulinsChemistry and Functions,
5. Chemistry of Nucleotides and Nucleic Acid,
6. Chemistry of Enzymes,
7. Biologic Oxidation,
8. Chemistry of Hemoglobin and Hemoglobinopathies,
10. HemeSynthesis and Catabolism,
11. Digestion and Absorption,
12. Metabolism of Carbohydrates,
13. Metabolism of Lipids,
14. Metabolism of Proteins and Amino Acids,
15. Metabolism of Nucleoproteins,
17. Metabolism of Minerals,
18. Hormones: Chemistry and Functions,
19. Protein Synthesis, DNA Replication and DNA Recombinant Technology,
20. Chemistry of Respiration,
22. Radioactivity: Radio-isotopes in Medicine,
23. Clinical Enzymology,
24. Biochemistry of Cancern,
25. Acid Base Balance and Imbalance.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlebookspdf.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlebookspdf.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.