Here’s the complete overview of Lippincott’s Drugs to Know for the NCLEX-RN PDF:
A pocket-sized manual for preparing nursing students for the medications questions asked on the NCLEX-RN Exam. Nursing students are more concerned about medications than about any other subject on NCLEX, and this book provides the answers.
Organized by drug class, thsi valuable guide lists over 300 drugs that you may be asked about NCLEX. Each drug comes with detailed information on its side effects and nursing considerations. Best of all, it is created to address those aspects of medications that are specifically emphasized noted on the NCLEX test plan.
Features of Lippincott’s Drugs to Know for the NCLEX-RN PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
No features, in particular, have been stated by the publisher of this book.
No additional details available regarding the author of this book.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Lippincott’s Drugs to Know for the NCLEX-RN PDF:
How to use this book: studying for NCLEX medication-related questions
Guide to abbreviations
- Alpha blockers
- Alzheimer’s disease drugs
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers
- Antidepressants, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
- Antidepressants, tricyclic
- Antimigraine drugs
- Antiplatelet drugs
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia drugs
- Calcium channel blockers
- CNS stimulants
- Digestive enzymes
- Diuretics, loop
- Diuretics, potassium-sparing
- Diuretics, thiazide and thiazide-like
- Erectile dysfunction drugs
- Histamine-2 (H2) receptor antagonists
- Macrolide anti-infectives
- Nonopioid analgesics
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Opioid antagonist
- Ovulation stimulant
- Peripheral vasodilator
- Potassium supplements
- Protease inhibitors
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Skeletal muscle relaxants
- Thyroid hormone replacement drugs
- Urinary analgesic
- Urinary tract antispasmodics
Below are the technical specifications of Lippincott’s Drugs to Know for the NCLEX-RN PDF:
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 61102nd edition (May 3, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451171986
- ISBN-13: 978-1451171983
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 1 x 7.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
Download Lippincott’s Drugs to Know for the NCLEX-RN PDF Free
Now, in this section of the article, you will be able to get access to the Lippincott’s Drugs to Know for the NCLEX-RN PDF Free Download file in .pdf format. The Lippincott’s Drugs to Know for the NCLEX-RN PDF Free Download file has been uploaded to our online repository for the safer downloading of the file.
You might also be interested in:
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] all DMCA / Removal Requests.