Get instant access to the latest information on more than 1,000 generic and 4,000 trade name drugs with Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2016. With its alphabetical organization and user-friendly design, it gives you all the expert drug information you need right in the palm of your hand.
Plus, addition to its thorough drug coverage, this convenient handbook also features the precautionary information nurses need to provide safer patient care ― such as guidance on clinical priorities in the practice setting and IV drug administration. No other drug handbook on the market is as perfectly tailored to the practicing nurse’s needs as Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2016!
- Over 1,000 generic name drugs (encompassing over 4,000 trade name drugs) are organized alphabetically with A to Z tabs to make accessing important information quick and easy.
- Special text treatment for “High Alert” drugs that pose the greatest risk for patient harm promotes safe drug administration.
- Fixed combinations are included in dosages of each combined drug directly within the individual monographs.
- Cross-references to the 400 top U.S. brand-name drugs are located directly in the main section of the book for easier accessibility.
- Detailed drug information distinguishing side effects and adverse reactions helps you identify which are most likely to occur.
- UNIQUE! Frequently-used herb monographs are also included to keep you informed of commonly encountered herbs.
- Newly approved drugs are listed in the front of the book for quick and easy access to this timely information.
- Evolve companion site features customizable and printable monographs for 100 of the most commonly used drugs.
- Comprehensive IV Compatibility Chart foldout arms you with compatibility information for 65 intravenous drugs.
- Lifespan and disorder-related dosage variations content equips you with special considerations for specific patient populations.
- Extensively expanded IV content features a heading for IV compatibilities and expanded rates of infusion, reconstitutions, drip rates, test doses, flushing, and incompatibilities.
- Therapeutic and toxic blood level information shows you patient implications for drug administration.
- A sample drug monograph with call-outs is included to help users understand how to use the book more efficiently.
- NEW! Drug monographs for approximately 30 newly approved drugs by the FDA provide you with the most current drug information.
- NEW! Over 270 updated Black Box Alerts highlight the drugs found to carry a significant risk of serious or even life-threatening adverse effects.
- Common Terminology for Adverse Events section has been added to the appendix to familiarize users with critical terminology.
- NEW! Updated information has been added to each applicable monograph to ensure users have the most current information regarding interactions, precautions, alerts and patient teaching instructions.
- Series: Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook
- Paperback: 1584 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 edition (June 24, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323353797
- ISBN-13: 978-0323353793
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1.5 x 8 inches
Download Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2016 PDF Free
Finally, in this section of the article, you will be able to get access to the Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2016 Free Download file in format. Also, Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2016 Free Download file has been uploaded to our online repository for the safer downloading of the file.
File Size: 13 MB
You might also be interested in:
Please use the download link mentioned below to access Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2019.
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] all DMCA / Removal Requests.