Download Pharmacology Success: NCLEX®-Style Q&A Review 3rd Edition PDF Free
2 Books in 1!
- Q&A Course Review
- NCLEX® prep
Pharmacology made manageable. Assure your mastery of pharmacology nursing knowledge while improving your critical-thinking and test-taking skills. Over 1,200 NCLEX®-style questions on medication administration provide the practice you need to build your confidence. Rationales for both correct and incorrect answers as well as Medication Memory Joggers for select questions.
NEW! FREE, 30-day access to Davis Edge NCLEX-RN® included with purchase. Test yourself with 10,000+ challenging questions; review proven test-taking strategies; and prepare for the biggest test of your career with simulated NCLEX exams.
See what students are saying online…
Great book! “If you are taking pharmacology, you MUST get this book! It is amazing and helps prepare you for those critical thinking NCLEX style questions. Such a great buy, would recommend to ALL nursing students!”
A must-have for Nursing Pharmacology! “This book is a must have for finishing nursing pharmacology! I wouldn’t had been able to finish the class without this book & I did receive an A. Great questions with clear and concise rationales. I prefer the FA Davis Success Series to any other NCLEX test prep books out there. … well worth the cost.”
Pharmacology Life Saver. “This book has so many good questions with even better rationales to help learn pharmacology. I’m not a good test taker but this has really helped me learn how to read through a question, rule things out, and explain why each answer is correct. I definitely recommend this to any nursing students in pharmacology class as well as anyone studying for the NCLEX.”
Don’t miss the other Success Series titles…
- Richardson: Pediatric Success, 3rd Edition (ISBN-13: 978-0-8036-6812-6)
- Curtis: Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing Success, 3rd Edition (ISBN-13: 978-0-8036-6040-3)
- De Sevo: Maternal and Newborn Success, 3rd Edition (ISBN-13: 978-0-8036-5941-4)
- Colgrove: Med-Surg Success, 3rd Edition (ISBN-13: 978-0-8036-4402-1)
- Nugent: Test Success, 8th Edition (ISBN-13: 978-0-8036-6909-3)
Features of Pharmacology Success 3rd Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- About 1,200 questions in all with Medication Memory Joggers for select questions and rationales for both correct and incorrect answers.
- Includes a 100-question comprehensive final exam
- 30-Day Access to Davis Edge for NCLEX®-RN
- Most questions written at application and analysis level—just like the exam.
- An easy-to-follow format, organized by body system.
- All questions field tested by nursing students.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Content reflects the content and format of the latest NCLEX-RN® Test Plan
- More alternative-format questions, including select all that apply (SATA,) fill-in-the-blank, ordered response, chart/exhibit, and graphic questions.
- Questions crossed referenced to concept-based learning terminology
- New Chapter! Reproductive System
- Approximately 50-60 new drugs added, including new drugs for diabetes and anticoagulants
- Only generic drug names referenced in questions to mirror their use on the NCLEX.
- FREE, 30-day access to Davis Edge NCLEX-RN® included with purchase. Test yourself with 10,000+ challenging questions; review proven test-taking strategies; and prepare for the biggest test of your career with simulated NCLEX exams.*
“I purchased Davis Edge to help me prepare for the NCLEX – It made me more comfortable answering select- all- that- apply questions…improves your test taking skills and confidence…and knowledge of nursing material. I passed my NCLEX the first time with 75 questions!!”—Linda, Nursing Student
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Pharmacology Success: NCLEX®-Style Q&A Review 3rd Edition PDF:
1. Basic Concepts in Medication Administration
2. Neurological System
3. Cardiovascular System
4. Pulmonary System
5. Gastrointestinal System
6. Endocrine System
7. Genitourinary System
8. Reproductive System *NEW*
9. Musculoskeletal System
10. Integumentary System
11. Immune Inflammatory System
12. Cancer Treatments
13. Mental Health Disorders
14. Sensory Deficits
15. Emergency Nursing
16. Nonprescribed Medications
17. Administration of Medications
18. Comprehensive Examination
You might also be interested in
Below are the technical specifications of Pharmacology Success 3rd Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Pharmacology Success: NCLEX®-Style Q&A Review
- Edition : 3rd Edition | | ISBN : 0803669240
- Author Name : Kathryn Cadenhead Colgrove
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 513 Pages
Pharmacology Success 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Pharmacology Success 3rd Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Pharmacology Success 3rd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 5.00 MB
Please use the link below to download Pharmacology Success 3rd Edition PDF:
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com all DMCA / Removal Requests.