Master the critical-thinking and test-taking skills you need to excel on the prioritization, delegation, and management questions on the NCLEX-RN. Over 1,000 questions in the text and on DavisPlus focus only on prioritization, delegation, and management of care issues pertaining to individual and multiple clients with an emphasis on alternate-format-item questions.
Three sections provide you with three great ways to study. In the first section, you’ll find individual and multiple client care-focused scenario questions organized by disease process with rationales and test-taking hints. The second section features seven clinical case scenarios with open-ended, NCLEX-style questions. The third section is a comprehensive, 100-question exam.
- Clinical case study scenarios with NCLEX style questions covering medical-surgical, gerontological, home health, hospice, mental health, pediatric, and women’s health.
- 900 questions throughout the text reflecting the latest NCLEX-RN format.
- 100-question final exam in the back of the book.
- Rationales for both correct and incorrect answers to enhance your understanding of the content.
- Test-taking tips and hints for select questions.
- Bonus question bank on DavisPlus containing two, 75-question practice examinations that offer the levels of difficulty you need to help you pass the NCLEX.
- Questions field tested by nursing students.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Prioritization, Assignment, Delegation, and Management
2. Cardiovascular Management
3. Peripheral Vascular Management
4. Respiratory Management
5. Gastrointestinal Management
6. Renal and Genitourinary Management
7. Neurological Management
8. Endocrine Management
9. Integumentary Management
10. Hematological and Immunological Management
11. Woman’s Health Management
12. Pediatric Health Management
13. Women’s Health Nursing
14. Case Studies: Care of Clients in Various Settings
- a. Medical Nursing Case Study
- b. Critical Care Nursing Case Study
- c. Outpatient Nursing Case Study
- d. Home Health Case Study
- e. Mental Health Nursing Case Study
- f. Maternal-Child Case Study
- g. Answers to Case Studies
15. Comprehensive Examination
Download Prioritization Delegation and Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF Free
Now, in this section of the article, you will be able to get access to the Prioritization Delegation and Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF Free Download file in .pdf format. The Prioritization Delegation and Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF Free Download file has been uploaded to our online repository for the safer downloading of the file.
You might also be interested in:
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] all DMCA / Removal Requests.