Master the critical-thinking and test-taking skills you need to excel on the prioritization, delegation, and management questions on the NCLEX-RN. Over 1,000 questions in the text and on DavisPlus focus only on prioritization, delegation, and management of care issues pertaining to individual and multiple clients with an emphasis on alternate-format-item questions.
Three sections provide you with three great ways to study. In the first section, you’ll find individual and multiple client care-focused scenario questions organized by disease process with rationales and test-taking hints. The second section features seven clinical case scenarios with open-ended, NCLEX-style questions. The third section is a comprehensive, 100-question exam.
- Clinical case study scenarios with NCLEX style questions covering medical-surgical, gerontological, home health, hospice, mental health, pediatric, and women’s health.
- 900 questions throughout the text reflecting the latest NCLEX-RN format.
- 100-question final exam in the back of the book.
- Rationales for both correct and incorrect answers to enhance your understanding of the content.
- Test-taking tips and hints for select questions.
- Bonus question bank on DavisPlus containing two, 75-question practice examinations that offer the levels of difficulty you need to help you pass the NCLEX.
- Questions field tested by nursing students.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlebookspdf.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlebookspdf.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.