The only NCLEX review book on the market with a focus on prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment just like the current NCLEX Examination itself! Using a unique simple-to-complex approach, Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment: Practice Exercises for the NCLEX® Examination, 3rd Editionestablishes your foundational knowledge in management of care, then provides exercises of increasing difficulty to help you build confidence in your prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment skills.
"..certainly a great resource for use in any healthcare setting." Reviewed by Anne Duell on behalf of Nursing Times, September 2015
- UNIQUE! Emphasis on the NCLEX Examination’s management-of-care focus addresses the heavy emphasis on prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment in the current NCLEX Examination (17–23% of the 2013 NCLEX-RN Exam).
- UNIQUE! Three-part organization establishes foundational knowledge and then provides exercises of increasing difficulty to help you build confidence in your prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment skills.
- Answer key at the back of the book offers a detailed rationale and an indication of the focus of the question to encourage formative assessment.
- Introduction chapter by delegation expert Ruth Hansten provides guidelines for prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment decisions as well as a concise, practical foundation on which Parts 2 and 3 build.
- Part 2: Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment in Common Health Scenarios give you practice in applying the principles from Part 1 with straightforward NCLEX-style multiple-choice, multiple-select, ordering, and short-answer questions to help you develop and build confidence in prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment skills while working within the confines of relatively simple health scenarios.
- Part 3: Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment in Complex Health Scenarios utilizes unfolding cases that build on the skills learned in Part 2 to equip you to make sound decisions in realistic, complex health scenarios involving complicated health problems and/or challenging patient assignment decisions and help you learn to "think like nurses" by developing what Benner (2010) calls "clinical imagination."
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlebookspdf.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlebookspdf.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.